How it works:
Keshgo is a trading platform for Keshco Ltd to trade online or through the use of app. The consumer registers through the app or online and using the postcode select the store to place orders by browsing for items in many ways. Keshgo may set a radius to deliver and the consumer may place an order subject to minimum order value. Keshgo may require payment at the time of placing the order or after accepting the order before delivery. The price of items may not necessarily be the same as sold in the store. Keshgo may also require a delivery charge for the order.
- Download the “Keshgo” app or go on the www.KeshGO.co.uk website.
- Register your details and select the default store to place orders or browse stores available and place orders with the preferred store.
- Search for items by name or by category.
- Mark items as favourites and recall them to place new orders.
- Repeat previous orders to save time and add/remove items to the previous order.
- Select option to collect or deliver. Delivery charges may apply.
- Keshgo may require pre-payment before the order been placed or may require you to order and pay after confirming acceptance of the order for delivery or collection.
- A pre-authorisation consisting of the order value + £5 or 10% of the order over £50. For example, if order value is £20.00, a pre-authorisation will be made for £25.00 and once the store confirms the order value the actual charge to the card will be made for the transaction value £20.00. If the order is £120.00 then a pre-authorisation will be made for £132.00 and once the store confirms the order value the actual charge to the card will be made for the transaction value of £120.00.
- KeshGO releases the authorisation immediately when the transaction is complete, however, we have no control over how long your bank takes to release the amount for your spend.
- Keshgo aims to deliver your shopping within One Hour of the order being placed, however, this is not guaranteed. Delivery times could take longer due to reasons beyond our control.
- KeshGo may require proof of age at delivery point for age restricted goods.
Consumer agreement: The consumer accepts and or permit/consent to
- Place orders and pay for the goods in advance of collection or delivery.
- Keshgo to substitute items and where such items may be at a higher value, will authorise the order with the higher value and pay for the order accordingly.
- That items may not be available and such items will be deducted from the order.
- That the online or app prices for items may not necessarily be the same as sold in the Keshgo’s store.
- Goods ordered or delivered is the property of Keshco Ltd until the payment is completed in full.
- To contact the Keshgo/Store directly in the event of any damages or shortages of the order delivered or collected within 2 hours of items been delivered. Such refunds or replacements are carried out by the Keshgo/Store.
- The data entered whilst registering will be used for delivering orders and for marketing purposes. Your data is held by Keshco Ltd who trade under “KeshGo” and Keshco may provide such data to the Keshgo/Store in order to carry out the order and delivery.
- By registering you provide consent for Keshco Ltd and or the Keshgo/Store to use your details for marketing purposes.
- Keshco Ltd or Keshgo/Store will have the full rights to cancel orders or inactivate your account without any reason.
- Keshco Ltd or KeshGo/Store have the right to reject wholesale quantities oof orders.
- Keshco Ltd or KeshGo may limit the number of items of certain goods to allow a fair share distribution to other customers.